From lush woodlands and coastal trails to zooming down a bumpy track, explore the great outdoors using pedal powerDiscover Cycling
Why choose Cycling?
- Explore the beautiful surroundings of your Go Active location
- Simply turn up and hire your bike (or bring your own)
- A healthy and fun way of getting around with friends and family, all at your own pace
- A Go Active break is the perfect place to get the younger ones steady on two wheels
- From £15 for bike hire* - *Subject to availablity
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Cycling EXPERIENCE?
- Breath-taking views during a leisurely ride
- Exciting trails for you to ride nearby or on-site
- Great exercise for the whole family whilst lowering stress and improving your sleep
- A huge amount of fun and a perfect way of creating lasting memories
What To Bring
- The right bike for you, together with a suitable helmet plus puncture kits.
- Bottles of water, snacks and a spare set of clothes in case you get muddy
- A bike lock or chain if you plan on stopping anywhere
Having cycled to your hearts content, sooth those tired muscles with a relaxing treatment or therapy at the on-site spa.
Hints and tips
- Take an action camera with you to record any exciting moments or amazing views
- If you’re cycling during the winter months, remember to take a pair of gloves, lights and reflective strips with you.
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort &
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort &
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday
Sherwood Castle Holiday
Landal Darwin Forest
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
Norfolk Woods Resort &
Kenwick Woods Lodges
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.